- 1 carton of Strawberries
- 3 bananas
- 1 carton of Blueberries (you will have leftovers)
- Slice your strawberries in half, and cut off the green stems.
- Cut your bananas into half inch or so slices.
- Start skewering your fruit: Alternating strawberries and bananas, and then on the skewers that make up the left third of the flag, use blueberries for the top half. (If you do not have a flag in front of you instead of there are 13 stripes on a flag and the top and bottom stripes are both red, just in case you have a relative or someone at a party that will notice it instead of just eating the food).
- Arrange the skewers ina flag shape. It helps to line up the skewers as you go so that you can make sure everything is falling into place correctly.