Servings – 8
Hands-On Time – 10 Minutes
Total Time – 25 Minutes
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Prepared Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 Pinch Paprika, for garnish (if wanted)
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and boil eggs for 10 to 15 minutes. Remove eggs from boiling water and place in a medium saucepan of cold water until cool.
- Remove the shells and cut the eggs lengthwise to remove the yolks. Place yolks in a medium sized mixed bowl.
- Mix in the mustard, mayonnaise, garlic salt and onion powder with the egg yolks. Scoop the mixture into the hollowed out areas of the egg whites.
**To fill the hollowed out egg whites, I put the filling into a sandwich bag and cut a 1/4-1/2 inch corner off and pipe it into the yolk to make it less messy for me and have it look a little nicer for the guests. This is just a suggestion.
- Garnish with paprika (if you want to). Refrigerate at least one hour before serving.
I have my youngest son help make these, starting when he was 4 years old.